Friday, November 11, 2011

Infinite Memoirs

i find my self drawn
to the object of my current affection
better than the sunrise at dawn
in her eyes a reflection
of sparkling city lights
at the point of inspiration
passions did ignite
in the heat of exchanged friction
beneath late night stars
yet another edition
to my list of infinite memoirs
there remains an option
a plan to run away?
maybe the eleven eleven notion
is a sign that you should choose to stay
...........
.......
.....
...
..

My shop has many items for beauty, bath, nutrition, and many, many more>>>> Great Products You LOVE for cheap!!!!!

Note* if you want a DISCOUNT contact me at my email or comment after setting up a shipping account and i can give you up to !!!20% discount!!! on nearly every product!

Send me One Million FREE Guaranteed Visitors

No comments:

Post a Comment